123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Instert Mac Mini Here!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Member Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

do you think this is a good setup?
yes
37%
 37%  [ 6 ]
its alright
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
no
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

WillThePlank

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Instert Mac Mini Here!!! Reply with quote

this is my dek and i have prepared it for my mini which arrives tomorrow. im so damn excited

here you can see my 17inch dell monitor (not sure which one of top of head) which i got for 20 quid 2 weeks ago. my cambridge sound works 5.1 system ( need to get an optical to anilouge box) and my thermaltake mouse and sony eyetoy ps2 webcam and integral usb 2.0 ide hard drive enclosure with my 250 gig samsung spinpoint in it (ntfs formatted)

here you can see my microsoft keyboard with 2 usb ports which the mouse is plygged into and my tapped to the keyboard tray 5.1 controller

so yeah im excited as hell wooooo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TonyMontana
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The space port looks stable and secure Captain. Good luck and peace be with you."
Ben Tex
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good prep work! It looks like your cables are ready to roll. It took me like 20 minutes to crawl behind a desk for mine. My other Mac died and it suffered from a case of the cable clutters. You should be up and running in a matter of minutes.
WillThePlank

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ben_tex wrote:
Good prep work! It looks like your cables are ready to roll. It took me like 20 minutes to crawl behind a desk for mine. My other Mac died and it suffered from a case of the cable clutters. You should be up and running in a matter of minutes.

well most of the wireing was allredy there form my windoze machine because i had that on the desk too but now its in a closet hahaha
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TyPod
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you going to put the mini?
WillThePlank

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TyPod wrote:
Where are you going to put the mini?

right in the center under the screen

i sure hope it comes tomorrow as it says on track my shipments it gonna come on the 29th! another day to wait... ill dieeee!!!
WillThePlank

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WillThePlank wrote:

i sure hope it comes tomorrow as it says on track my shipments it gonna come on the 29th! another day to wait... ill dieeee!!!

god damn it its gonna arrive tomorrow because its like 1 30 and it aint turned up :'(
WillThePlank

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah i thought this topic had been moved
250+500+120 gig hd's
7300GT
Used for my recording studio/video editing

Mac Mini
was 1.83 c2d stock now a 2.0 ghz
2 gig ram
200 gig 7200 rpm hd
dvd writer
the one that made my girlfriend say ''thats adorable''
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Member Polls All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: