123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sansa clip
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyBoy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devo wrote:
I might be turning into an underground SanDisk fanboy (if there is such a thing) with those sweet specs. Maybe one of these will do me until the iPhone gets a memory bump.

Not if your fingers look like this:

Just need to add onions, mashed potato and gravy.....hmmm......
dungeon92
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyBoy wrote:
devo wrote:
I might be turning into an underground SanDisk fanboy (if there is such a thing) with those sweet specs. Maybe one of these will do me until the iPhone gets a memory bump.

Not if your fingers look like this:

Just need to add onions, mashed potato and gravy.....hmmm......

Just imagine if that's the finger the hand will feed a crowd Laughing .

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."

Going to Missouri S&T!!
JohnnyBoy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dungeon92 wrote:
Just imagine if that's the finger the hand will feed a crowd Laughing .

Dungeon, it must be like having a bunch of bananas attached to your wrist.
The Pontificator
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My mother wanted an MP3 player (she's barely computer literate) and didn't want to spend a lot of money on one. She had a $50 limit.

I Googled "Mac-Compatible MP3 players" and the least expensive option was the Sansa Clip.

They now have a "+" model with some minor feature changes and INSTANT MAC COMPATIBILITY Razz

After reading the very positive reviews on CNET.com we drove down to Radio Shack and picked out a red 4GB model for $45 (she blew the other $5 on an extended warranty who am I to argue? She had the car keys).

This thing is pretty damn sweet. It opens on the Mac desktop just like any other USB flash drive. You open the drive's MUSIC folder and simply drag 'n drop/cut and paste your tunes in. That's it. SWEET!!!!!

Lots of cool features including time/date, "to-go list" of your favorite songs, delete feature, and you can add a micro SD card. You can even buy those ones with pre-loaded music if you wish (SlotRadio). It has record capability (might be nice for recording lectures).

The only downside is the earbuds. No one likes them but you can get anything you want to replace them.

This thing is one hell of a deal for the price. Gotta believe it's also Linux-compatible. I'm gonna find out. ETA and it certainly is Linux-Compatible! opens and loads music on my parent's Dell/Linux Mint 7 the same as my Mac. Cool!!!! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPods All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: