123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Buy.com Visa card offer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iMav
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Buy.com Visa card offer Reply with quote

Has anyone actually been able to use the $30 off discount by applying for a Buy.com Visa credit card? I've tried it a couple of times over the past month and have gotten no where...

I want $30 off the Creature II's!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Susurrus
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened when you tried? I've thought about it, but a lot of the time it's not worth it for the discount.
1.42Ghz PPC Mac Mini, 1Gb RAM, 1st Gen
40GB G4 iPod
2GB Black iPod Nano
iMav
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susurrus wrote:
What happened when you tried? I've thought about it, but a lot of the time it's not worth it for the discount.

Basically, after you submit your info, you get a screen that says your info was submitted. No indication when you might get the card and use the discount at all. (and I did this several weeks ago as well as recently...so if I was supposed to wait for the card in the mail, it sure is taking a long time)

The last thing I want is another credit card...but I figured it would be worth the discount to get it, use it, and then cancel it. Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bandit Bill
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have only had one credit card. My student Visa. Never apply for credit you don't need. Every time you apply for credit you lower you credit rating.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: