123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rumor: Mac Mini To Be Discontinued?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Russell

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody else see this from AppleInsider.com?

"Mac mini rumors

Meanwhile, there are unconfirmed last minute reports that Apple may extend the life of the Mac mini by squeezing another slight revision from the petite desktop's existing architecture.

According to those reports, such a move would be accompanied by significant price drops that would allow the forgotten Mac to linger for several more months as an extremely low cost, low performance offering."

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/07/08/06/last_minute_imac_and_mac_mini_rumors.html

I'm so psyched but it's just rumblings and stuff, per the usual.

Keep our fingers crossed, boys and girls. Noon gon' be an int'restin' time!!! Smile And by "noon", I mean, Central time. Smile Hehehe.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cypher
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

price drop... now thats what I want to hear Very Happy add to that a Core2Duo processor and some more ram and I'd be in the apple store before they closed Laughing
Peter Mount

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I had a quick look at Engadget's live coverage of the Apple News Conference. It seemed to indicate the Mac Mini will still be made for some time. I'm glad.

Is there any more news on this?
Tuishimi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still there! But it still isn't as fast as my 2.33ghz core 2 duo mini. Smile I would like to pull the trigger on the 24" iMac, but something stopped me . . . I think I will wait and see what happens over the next 6 months.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
meinrosebud

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tuishimi wrote:
Still there! But it still isn't as fast as my 2.33ghz core 2 duo mini. Smile I would like to pull the trigger on the 24" iMac, but something stopped me . . . I think I will wait and see what happens over the next 6 months.

Some people just don't like to be proven WRONG!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: