123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some thoughts while I'm away...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Some thoughts while I'm away... Reply with quote

I'm stepping away from the computer for a few days. Before I go I'd like to make a few predictions.

While I'm away...

1. There will not be a new generation of the Mini released
2. Lots of people will still wonder if they should wait just in case (and in the mean time will be missing out on a great little computer)
3. There will be some who will post about why their Mac doesn't work exactly like the Windows system they were so eager to dump
4. There will be "factual" posts (here and elsewhere) about the Mini or Mini accessories by people who neither own a Mini nor those accessories
5. Some will come here looking for help and will find help
6. Some will come here looking to increase their post count and will also succeed
7. Some will come here for pure reading entertainment depending on the thread Wink
8. Regardless of the little nits we all may have with the Mini here and there and the occasional signal-to-noise ratio hits on the forums, many of us will consider ourselves lucky to have tried out this great little machine and have access to a great resource like 123Macmini.com

123Macmini has been invaluable to my switching experience. Thanks to the site organizers and all of those who seriously contribute and help each other out. Lets keep this a place where people can come and know they are going to receive insightful and friendly advice.

Later...
Dell 1905FP
Logitech Wave Cordless Desktop
Susurrus
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with everything greg said, I guess he is one with words because I have nothing further to ad.

I further applaud this site. Glad to see we're above 800 members now.

Edit: Also, have a good time doing whatever you're doing, greg.
1.42Ghz PPC Mac Mini, 1Gb RAM, 1st Gen
40GB G4 iPod
2GB Black iPod Nano

Last edited by Susurrus on Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
slickrick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going on vacation? Check out this picture of hurricane Dennis that was just on the weather channel.

iMav
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Some thoughts while I'm away... Reply with quote

Are you sure you are just stepping away for a few days and not dying?? Smile I feel as if I am by your bedside, hanging on every piece of Mac mini wisdom you utter before you pass...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Charles
News Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg - Thanks for your kind comments. We're trying our best to keep the site user friendly, fun, and informative. I would like thank you for posting your review of the miniStack. Have fun during your break/vacation! Very Happy

Charles
123Macmini.com
philpro68

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

slickrick wrote:
Going on vacation? Check out this picture of hurricane Dennis that was just on the weather channel.

I was in Sanibel Island Florida, and had to leave in time to out run the darn thing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: