123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm going CRAZY!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iMav
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Bandit Bill"]That's funny that your nick is IKEAboy and you're getting a 23" Cinema Display. I hope it's not going to be placed on IKEA furniture Wink[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
blackjaw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Bandit Bill"]That's funny that your nick is IKEAboy and you're getting a 23" Cinema Display. I hope it's not going to be placed on IKEA furniture Wink[/quote]

hey...i have a nice white ikea desk coming my way in the next week to replace the dresser that i currently have my mini and display on! hahaha
IKEAboy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sure is Bill Wink i have a large beech veneer desk with a frosted glass top (IKEA of course). the 23" cinema will go on there and I'll rip the 17" crappy DELL TFT off the wall mount. I'm thinking of setting the DELL up in the kitchen with a webcam pointing at my toaster "Dedicated ToastCam" Laughing
iMav
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="blackjaw"][quote="Bandit Bill"]That's funny that your nick is IKEAboy and you're getting a 23" Cinema Display. I hope it's not going to be placed on IKEA furniture Wink[/quote]

hey...i have a nice white ikea desk coming my way in the next week to replace the dresser that i currently have my mini and display on! hahaha[/quote]
I need a new desk and actually HAVE looked at IKEA stuff...Just can't find anything suitable.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
e3mw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IKEA makes some interesting looking stuff... also looks like cheaper quality stuff too, but hey if it serves it's purpose (Besides, I can't imagine something as simple as a desk not working properly) then run with it!
30GB 5th Gen iPod | 512MB Shuffle
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Redge

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, my status went from Sent to manufacturing TO Preparing Shippement!

Is it long (at that state) before it ship to me?
e3mw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Redge"]Finally, my status went from Sent to manufacturing TO Preparing Shippement!

Is it long (at that state) before it ship to me?[/quote]

It took about a day for it to ship after the "Preparing Shipment" Phase for me. Check your order status around midnight or later and it should ship. From what I understand, it ships quickly after the "Preparing Shipment" phase but because China has such a time difference on us it seems like a day. I suspect this because on my FedEx tracking it says that it shipped around 11:00am but I got the "ship notification" later that night (although I could be terribly wrong because that 11:00am might be in China timezone terms.)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Redge

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="e3mw"][quote="Redge"]Finally, my status went from Sent to manufacturing TO Preparing Shippement!

Is it long (at that state) before it ship to me?[/quote]

It took about a day for it to ship after the "Preparing Shipment" Phase for me. Check your order status around midnight or later and it should ship. From what I understand, it ships quickly after the "Preparing Shipment" phase but because China has such a time difference on us it seems like a day. I suspect this because on my FedEx tracking it says that it shipped around 11:00am but I got the "ship notification" later that night (although I could be terribly wrong because that 11:00am might be in China timezone terms.)[/quote]

Ok thanks, I can't wait! I took the fast shipping so I'll check at midnight.
iPod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread got a bigger response than expected Razz

Whoo hoo, I expect my mini tomorrow morning. If not, by Friday. I'm going to go to bed early, because I can't wait! Laughing
TheModWiki.org

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speaking of ikea.. i'm totally getting this [url]http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=12&productId=10972&langId=-1&parentCats=10114*10294[/url]

for my dorm/suite this year, and [url]http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=12&productId=13559&langId=-1&parentCats=10105*10311[/url]
Maxtor 300GB Ext. FW
Pioneer DVR-K05 SD

www.PaulStamatiou.com , 9rules Network
IKEAboy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="TheModWiki.org"]speaking of ikea.. i'm totally getting this [url]http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10101&storeId=12&productId=10972&langId=-1&parentCats=10114*10294[/url][/quote]

Those Klippan sofas are totally cool. I have been wanting two of those for my lounge for years, but the sofas I have right now are still in excellent condition, so I cant justify getting new ones Crying or Very sad

Its 6:10am on Wednesday here in the UK and I just checked my order status again. Damn, my mini is still in Northampton, so delivery to my address today is looking slim. Its hard to tell on this TNT tracking site, because I think there are 4 boxes in my shipment (Mini, Display, Keyboard and mouse). Each one has a seperate consifgnment number, and TNT are tracking each of them seperately. I can only see 2 numbers that have arrived at Northampton hub right now... Doh!
IKEAboy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="iPod"]
Whoo hoo, I expect my mini tomorrow morning. If not, by Friday. I'm going to go to bed early, because I can't wait! Laughing[/quote]

Way to go iPod... Hehehe.... Yeah, this is like being a 7 years old kid again on 23rd or 24th of December Very Happy
iPod

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="IKEAboy"][quote="iPod"]
Whoo hoo, I expect my mini tomorrow morning. If not, by Friday. I'm going to go to bed early, because I can't wait! Laughing[/quote]

Way to go iPod... Hehehe.... Yeah, this is like being a 7 years old kid again on 23rd or 24th of December Very Happy[/quote]

Exactly! Laughing I'm sure most people here can relate to this feeling! Razz
e3mw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="IKEAboy"][quote="iPod"]

Way to go iPod... Hehehe.... Yeah, this is like being a 7 years old kid again on 23rd or 24th of December Very Happy[/quote]

Oh man I hear ya!
I wonder if I should leave milk and cookies at the front door for the FedEx Guy.... Laughing
IKEAboy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="e3mw"]Oh man I hear ya!
I wonder if I should leave milk and cookies at the front door for the FedEx Guy.... Laughing[/quote]

lol... yeah, or it may be a FedEx chick, blonde ponytail and tanned hardbody. You could always give her a hug and your phone number (just in case she wants a shot of your new mini Wink ) I suppose its more likely to be a sweaty, tobacco chewing guy called "Gas" or "Burt" or something. Still... he's a life-saver Very Happy

Copied from my other post:
Ah... Life is good Laughing
I now see that my mini has went through my local hub and is now "Out for delivery" on the van. Should be here in the next few hours. Lucky for me, I am working from home right now, so I'll be here when it arrives.
My next post might be from my shiny new mini Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: