123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I've got a few

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Susurrus
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: I've got a few Reply with quote

On the main page, even if you are already a member, it has links for if you want to register, and even if you are already logged in, it has links for you to log in. I think it would be nice if those didn't show unless you needed them, unless you see some reason that I don't.

Also, an IRC channel or a Java-applet based chatroom would be nifty. I don't know if there are the resources or member-base available yet, but just an idea FFR.

It would also be nice if the pictures that you can submit would be attached to a member, if they are one. So say someone looks at my profile, they would see links to my pictures, whether there would be a link to a page having all of my pictures or a link to each of my pictures separately. Or if someone looked at my pictures they would see a link to my profile. If you plan on implementing this, I know GideonTech implements this to some degree, though I haven't explored it thoroughly.

Anyways, just more ideas of various complexity. Just thought I'd throw them out there.
1.42Ghz PPC Mac Mini, 1Gb RAM, 1st Gen
40GB G4 iPod
2GB Black iPod Nano
Vincent.Mitchell

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Awesome Reply with quote

Good Ideas I would like to see some of those myself!
External USB 80GB HD
Exclamation Love My Mac Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: