123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm so proud!! :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ranger1021

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOCOMRAIDER wrote:
Bandit Bill wrote:
I was wondering what had happened to you.
I have a PS3 too, but I don't play games. When GTA4 comes out I will buy it though.
Yeah, I'm waiting for that too. There are so many games coming out in the next 8-10 weeks. I also have a Wii, but that damn thing has been collecting dust since January Laughing Laughing
Come around November with CoD4, I'll probably spend all my time online with that. I get real competitive online, that is one of the top reasons I get most games these days, the online component. Still have to get an online game of DiRT going though.

Send a invite sometime when you're online. PSN name = SOCOMRAIDER Laughing

Your comment just made me realize that I never did finish Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

GTA4 looks to be pretty good. I am most likely going to be like you guys are buy it sometime after it comes out. I have the concept demo, and it is pretty slick, besides the fact the physics engine isn't complete. I think I will also pick up Warhawk sometime soon.
I would post my PSN, but I seem to have forgotten it. Will check and post back later.
ranger1021

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I checked, and here it is:
PSN: Ranger07
Feel free to send an invite, however, the only game I have at the moment is R:FOM.
devo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The PS3 is by far my favorite electronic device. I might buy a second one for our master bedroom when they release the $399 model.
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devo wrote:
The PS3 is by far my favorite electronic device. I might buy a second one for our master bedroom when they release the $399 model.
I bought one solely for the gaming. But it works so well as a DVD player and overall multimedia device, I just can't see myself without one.
I've been streaming a lot of content from my Mac Mini over to it. So I look at all my iPhoto pictures, a good amount of MP3s and even videos on my Mini.
It is basically my PS3, PS2, DVD player, Apple TV, Blu-Ray player, internet browser all rolled up into one. Well I don't have a need to buy an Apple TV anymore.

Now I just need to wait for the DualShock 3 in Jan-Feb.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOCOMRAIDER wrote:

It is basically my PS3, PS2, DVD player, Apple TV, Blu-Ray player, internet browser all rolled up into one. Well I don't have a need to buy an Apple TV anymore.

Mine too. I actually had an Apple TV ordered at one time, but canceled it after Apple had some delays. I'm glad it worked out that way. Do you have a PSP? I would really like to try out some of those features with the PS3.

Edit: I just noticed that we have the same amount of posts. Surprised
dungeon92
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:24 am    Post subject: $400 PS3 Reply with quote

devo wrote:
SOCOMRAIDER wrote:

Mine too. I actually had an Apple TV ordered at one time, but canceled it after Apple had some delays. I'm glad it worked out that way. Do you have a PSP? I would really like to try out some of those features with the PS3.

If you get a PSP get the new ones, they are so much better than the old ones in weight (it's noticeable if you've used both). I would really like to get a PS3, but may not until they drop in price and I have a way to get money.

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."

Going to Missouri S&T!!
dungeon92
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:27 am    Post subject: also Reply with quote

I checked and I have taken 8th in top ten posters.

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."

Going to Missouri S&T!!
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: $400 PS3 Reply with quote

devo wrote:
Do you have a PSP? I would really like to try out some of those features with the PS3.
I've looked at them before. But I've always felt that it was something that I would buy, but end up never using. Though I guess you could play Lair on your PSP instead of your TV. I guess that is the best way to play it! Laughing
dungeon92 wrote:
If you get a PSP get the new ones, they are so much better than the old ones in weight (it's noticeable if you've used both).
Yeah, the new ones are thinner, more efficient and have a TV out. I think the TV out would be nice. That way you could take it on trips and play your games on other TVs.
dungeon92 wrote:
I would really like to get a PS3, but may not until they drop in price and I have a way to get money.
In mid-November, 40GB PS3 = $399.99.
However, it will probably not play any PS2 games at all.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devo wrote:
Yeah, that is kind of crazy. Though you will pass me and I'll probably never catch up.....
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: $400 PS3 Reply with quote

SOCOMRAIDER wrote:

I would run out and buy the 60GB model (while they still have them) for that reason alone. I'm only thinking about picking up the extra $399 model for the media aspects. I don't really game that much, so I'll keep the extra hundred in my wallet.

SOCOMRAIDER wrote:
Yeah, that is kind of crazy. Though you will pass me and I'll probably never catch up.....

Eat my dust! Laughing Wink
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: $400 PS3 Reply with quote

devo wrote:
SOCOMRAIDER wrote:

I would run out and buy the 60GB model (while they still have them) for that reason alone. I'm only thinking about picking up the extra $399 model for the media aspects. I don't really game that much, so I'll keep the extra hundred in my wallet.
I also forgot.. it is going to have only two USB ports and no memory card reader..
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: 3333 Reply with quote

3333 posts

just kind of like the number Smile
JohnnyBoy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill, how about 2222 posts?

That means that I'm 1111 posts behind you! Very Happy
Livenstak

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First to 6666 is in trouble.
iMav
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just realized I finally cracked the 2000 post mark.

Still good enough to keep me in the top 10 I see. Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: