Joined: 21 Jan 2005
|Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:03 pm Post subject: New Classified Forum Rules 08/20/07
|When you post an item in the Classifieds forum, please begin your thread title as follows:
FS: = an item for sale
- For sale classifieds must include a price in the listing.
- For sale classifieds must include a location in the listing. Example: Australia, Canada, US, UK.
- You should also post a picture of the item if possible.
WTB: = an item that you want to buy
WTD or WANTED: = an item that you are looking for
WTT or TRADE: = an item you want to trade for something
AUCTION: = an item you have listed on eBay
If the item sells, please edit your title with SOLD:
- You must be in legal posession of the item(s).
- No illegal items to be advertised, i.e. non-ornamental weapons, stolen items, etc.
- No business' may advertise their products or services here.
- No excessive bumping of your own thread.
- No "feeler" listings.
Whether you are buying or selling an item through the classifieds forums, 123Macmini takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place. Either the buyer or seller interacts with the other party directly and 123Macmini is merely offering a free service whereby members can communicate with one-another to complete an individual-to-individual transaction.
Any issues that arise through using this service, such as non-supply of advertised item(s) or non-payment or purchased item(s) can only be dealt with by the individual concerned, or if appropriate, the relevant authority. 123Macmini accepts no responsibility for any loss of property or money through use of this free service.