123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Are you planning on buying an iPhone?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Member Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you planning on buying an iPhone?
Yes
40%
 40%  [ 22 ]
No
42%
 42%  [ 23 ]
Undecided
16%
 16%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 54

Gesiwuj

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure I'd love an iPhone; but I would just never use it enough to justify spending that much money. I'll probably just buy an iPod and use a crappy cheap-o phone. I never use WiFi on the go anyway, because there are next-to no hotspots near me and I have no use to.
jordz84

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inevitably Crying or Very sad

http://www.coping.org/control/selfcont.htm
Bobaloo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I'd love to, no. I find it to be so cool. If I had waited before dumping my previous provider, had I gone to Cingular, maybe I would have been the first on my block to have an iPhone but I chose not to go with Cingular. Dumped Sprint.... anyone who is thinking about cellular service, run away from Sprint unless you want poor service, dropped calls and neanderthals in customer service.
AppleTVII
16GB iPod Touch 32Gb iPhone
32GB Wi-Fi iPad
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobaloo wrote:
Dumped Sprint.... anyone who is thinking about cellular service, run away from Sprint unless you want poor service, dropped calls and neanderthals in customer service.
Oh I know about Sprint. My friends had Sprint, but they always got hit with $100 surcharges a month for going over only 1-5 minutes. The minutes was under a dollar, but Sprint hit them with account handling and other "fees". This went on the whole time they were with Sprint. They spent one day out of every month talking to Sprint customer service to get those charges off.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TyPod wrote:
I do need an iPod, none of them can hold all my music.
How much music do you have? It's hard for me to believe that you have more than 80Gb of music. I think I started downloading songs in 2001 and I only have about 8Gb (1400+ songs. Doesn't include videos, movies, podcasts, photos, and games).
TyPod
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elviswjr wrote:
How much music do you have? It's hard for me to believe that you have more than 80Gb of music. I think I started downloading songs in 2001 and I only have about 8Gb (1400+ songs. Doesn't include videos, movies, podcasts, photos, and games).

No, I think you misunderstood my response. I was saying none of the iPods I own can fit all my music. I have only about 2000 songs, so the recent iPod could hold all my music with no problem.

Very Happy
Pleiades
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elviswjr wrote:

It's not hard to fill up 80GB with just audio content. I'm at nearly 60GB, and I'm not a huge music fan by any stretch. My ex is really in to music and she has been slowly converting her entire CD collection, and is nearly at 200GB of purely music, not including any other content.

I think you've forgotten that a lot of us have had huge CD collections before downloading from the internet was a feasible option (legally or illegally). I have been purchasing CDs since I was about 12, so that was about 1993. That's 7 years of collecting CDs before Napster even hit critical mass.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Member Polls All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: