123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Briefly: iPhone coming June 29th, new ads posted
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaliforniaMini
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and yes, Pacific Catch on Chestnet & Fillmore in SF has good seafood, but a little pricey. Not big on calamari though. Interesting how they put their real # in there. Ads usually use a 555 #. Maybe Mr. Jobs likes their seafood also. Looks like a free plug for them!
dungeon92
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Europe? Reply with quote

Well it's great we all know who the US provider will be, but who will get it in Europe? I know nothing about Europe telecom industry so I have no idea about that.

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."

Going to Missouri S&T!!
Bandit Bill
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just talking with a co-worker and he said that the pre-reviews of the iPhone that he had read were negative. Now I know I frequent Apple biased sites, but come on...
devo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bandit Bill wrote:
I was just talking with a co-worker and he said that the pre-reviews of the iPhone that he had read were negative. Now I know I frequent Apple biased sites, but come on...

I don't know how much info those "pre-reviews" could contain. But I would bet most of the negativity was based around the price.
Bandit Bill
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devo wrote:
Bandit Bill wrote:

I don't know how much info those "pre-reviews" could contain. But I would bet most of the negativity was based around the price.

I never bothered to ask him about the details. As we've seen there are new features, ability to run third party apps etc. being talked about daily. I personally think the iPhone is going to rock the cell phone industry the way the iPod has the MP3 market. The price will be subsidized by service contracts. Sure at first they will be expensive, but that will only make them more desirable.

I don't want to get into to much discussion on a product that hasn't yet been released. My point is that I think it will be successful and I don't base that opinion on the fact that I like Apple and visit Apple sites.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: