123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do you think Apple will drop the mini
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Member Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think Apple will drop the mini
Yes
22%
 22%  [ 11 ]
No
77%
 77%  [ 38 ]
Total Votes : 49

Ben Tex
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

g5g5 wrote:
Anyone agree with me on this?

I somewhat agree. But don't forget about the "Think Different" factor. Apple doesn't want to build "me-too" systems. Never have, never will.

Bandit Bill wrote:
For my case specifically, I don't agree. I would want a tower simply so I can put hard drives in the thing. Possibly a future Blu-Ray burner.

I can't wait until they come down in price. Well, that and Apple adding support in Leopard. I'll probably go with an external burner first though.

jordz84 wrote:
Bandit Bill wrote:
Even though I keep my system
and cabling tidy, I'm sick of having so many individual components and power supplies. Everytime I think of adding something I have to consider, how it will look. If I've got the ports etc. Right now I'm running 2 individual UPS's just to keep everything powered and properly protected.

I agree, my next upgrade will be an all-in-one whether the Mini is still around or not.

My old G4 iMac setup had just about as much cable clutter as what I have going on now. Maybe even more. Sure you have the extra DVI cable, but most displays come with cable management systems in the back. I can't see anything behind my Dell. I like the idea of modular systems and separation better. My all-in-one days are probably over for good.
dungeon92
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: way of iPods Reply with quote

Well I think we could see the Mac nano Laughing

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."

Going to Missouri S&T!!
jazzman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an old thread, I wonder if opinions have changed since the poll was created.
There is one pol question missing: 'Don't know'
I would vote for that.
Mac+, SE30, Classic, 4400 (metal), 603, LC475, iMac bondi (3), iBk orange. In use: iBk 'ice' G3/500, PB12" G4, Mini C2D 1.83, MacBkPro 13", WiFi hub, 1 mouse & 1 keyb thru Teleport, 3 Acer 19", 1 Acer 23"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Member Polls All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: