123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Macworld 2007 Keynote Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imfullofit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyrealm wrote:
That iPhone interests me but being forced to endure 2 more years with Cingular in order to have that phone is not worth it. Everything I'm reading about this phone is stating that if you purchase it in the US, you will have to get a 2 year contract with Cingular. I hope that I'm reading it wrong but I don't think so. I know that I will not be renewing with Cingular when my present contract runs out this summer.

I think all the big cell phone carriers in the states have crap service. The people that say they are satisfied have never really had any problems. I wonder if I can get one of these in Japan. Aren't we supposed to get everything first?

Twisted Evil

www.julianvandercook.com
hackersmovie
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Devo,

That's what I was thinking......6G iPod would most likely be the same exact thing only no phone, ical, email, or safari, just the normal iPod features maybe a few extras. And who knows, it runs OS X, so I am sure someone will figure out how to "add" more features down the road. Probably wouldn't happen until after the iPhone is released though, that could hurt iPhone sales.

-Hackersmovie
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imfullofit wrote:
I think all the big cell phone carriers in the states have crap service. The people that say they are satisfied have never really had any problems. I wonder if I can get one of these in Japan. Aren't we supposed to get everything first?
Asia 2008.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: