123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iMac Desks Picture Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Desktops
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MacWaffler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tenex wrote:
I looked at the 24" iMac in an Apple store the other day and its impressive but I'm so used to an extended desktop now I really think I'd prefer a 20" with another 20" alongside.

Camination's spray job is pretty impressive but I'm not sure I'd want to void my warranty like that.

Yea, I like the 24", but it is a beast, the 20" is enough for me... for now Question

I have no idea where I'm going, but I'm making great time...
Pleiades
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Threads like these really make me want to attack the mess of cables under my desk, and try to get everything clean and organized.
Tenex
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ClunkClunk wrote:
Threads like these really make me want to attack the mess of cables under my desk, and try to get everything clean and organized.

It's not for nothing I've just bought more wireless kit - print server, ip webcam, VOIP router etc.... but honestly I can't find the time to get into it seriously.

& a PPC Mini bought for my Mother
paiboon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to MacWaffler...your iMac setup is great. i am planning to buy one when it comes with Leopard and discard my first idea to buy the Mini altogether. how much you pay more for wireless keyboard and mouse. what kind of work you do with this Mac and how long you plan to use it? how long a computer last in a present day fast moving computer's technology and competition? and can an apple computer really be free from virus or hakers when it has opened itself to other Os and mass market ecomomy?
you all know a computer better than me and many thanks for the answer. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MacWaffler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the wireless keyboard and mouse from my Mac mini, but I believe they are an $89 upgrade option at the reatil Apple locations. I do a good variety of stuff with it, including remote network administration, documentation, have a large iTunes library, large iPhoto library and am not playing with video editing. I also do some casual gaming (although I started playing WoW again, so much for casual), watch movies on occaission, etc... I pretty much run my whole life off this computer, plan to keep it for approximately 24 months (which is actually long for me, thank you eBay).

Having BootCamp and XP on your Mac does not make OS X more susceptable to virus attacks.

I have no idea where I'm going, but I'm making great time...
TyPod
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ClunkClunk wrote:

Agreed! I don't know when or how i'm going to clean the "unseen" parts of my desk.
bibamus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best Christmas present ever!!!

Allan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Desktops All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: