123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kill Monty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hamster_ruso

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:09 am    Post subject: Kill Monty Reply with quote

The best game in the world XD

Click on "Try it" to download the demo.

http://www.freeverse.com/killmonty/
Tyr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject: Great game Reply with quote

Kill monty is great. One game I've missed since switching is Crimsonland - if anyone else knows of similar games please let me know.

Oh and if you don't want to pay for Kill Monty, get Kill Dr Cote. www.justinfic.com/killdrcote.php It's the basically same game (same creator) with less polished graphics but freeware.
xmen65
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that's fun!
hamster_ruso

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 5:21 am    Post subject: Re: Great game Reply with quote

Tyr wrote:
Kill monty is great. One game I've missed since switching is Crimsonland - if anyone else knows of similar games please let me know.

Oh and if you don't want to pay for Kill Monty, get Kill Dr Cote. www.justinfic.com/killdrcote.php It's the basically same game (same creator) with less polished graphics but freeware.

Yeah Very Happy

It's the same creator. It's not so beauty, but it's great too.

There's another game make by Justin in www.junstinfic.com called "Arachnoid: Predator of Worlds". It's very original, have a look at http://www.justinfic.com/arachnoid.php
Debaser

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man that game needs gamepad support. Its a good time waster though!
Leander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

i was reading this with interest because im thinking of getting the 5 game bundle pack which is coming out soon from freeverse.

i see in the game that there is a crosshair on the screen (probably used to aim the gun you blast stuff with) it reminds me of the crosshair in Cannonfodder (some people might remember that old chestnut).. is the crosshair controlled with the mouse like cannonfodder or is it a keyboard control?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: