123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone know a good Vesa desk mount?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Desktops
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sfieldhouse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Anyone know a good Vesa desk mount? Reply with quote

The original G5 iMac's could be wall mounted and i'm really pleased to see this back in the new 24" model.

Does anybody know of a nice desk mountable vesa mount? I want to be able to swivel it round about 240 degrees so i can see the screen from my sofa which is opposite my desk.

and ideally i'd like not to have any clamps if possible, they kinda spoil the aesthetics of the mac!

and HOWCOME in the uk we have to pay £1349 for the 24incher which translates as $2543 and in the US store its listed at $1999 which would only be £1060!!!
500GB HDD
Superdrive
Tiger 10.4.8
Tenex
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone know a good Vesa desk mount? Reply with quote

sfieldhouse wrote:
in the uk we have to pay £1349 for the 24incher which translates as $2543 and in the US store its listed at $1999 which would only be £1060!!!

Posted that the day of release. Be grateful you're pleasing His Toniness.

& a PPC Mini bought for my Mother
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Desktops All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: