123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mac Mini vs iMac
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ninjamini

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the decision has been made

Sunday I ordered a 20" widescreen Dell. It arrives today. $476 delivered could not pass that up. Last night I got a Mini from Best Buy $499.

Bandit Bill - Your right I put more into the monitor than I do the computer. The 19" was a upgrade that Gateway gave me when my 17 went bad. The 17" came with my Pentium 75 that I bought in probebly 1994. That computer was like $2600. My PII 450 cost me $1000 to build my self. Using the same 19" monitor.

My Mac Mini & 20" WS Dell Monitor...$1006.35. O yea if I get tired of this computer and want an iMac later...20" becomes a TV (every input possible) the Mini becomes a web surfing box on the TV. Still in use.

They just keep getting cheaper. At $500 its an appliance that I would throw away in a year or two.

I will write a review about my whole experience in a week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: