123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Do more with your Apple Remote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Do more with your Apple Remote Reply with quote

Do more with your Apple Remote
Monday, July 24, 2006
Posted By: Charles

A few weeks ago, we brought you news about Remote Buddy. It's a neat little application that allows you to control almost anything on your Mac mini with the Apple Remote. The response to an application offering this kind of functionality was pretty enthusiastic, so I wanted to let you know about three other applications in the same category. They are iRed Lite, Mira and Sofa Control. You can learn more about each one of these applications down below. So if you're looking to get more out of your Apple Remote, I suggest you download them and give them a try.

For more information, visit here.

http://www.123macmini.com/news/story/501.html

Last edited by admin on Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Weee
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mira looks pretty cool, but I'm not willing to fork out 16 bucks for it. I wouldn't mind seeing Apple put some of these features for the remote into Leopard. Very Happy
somegeekintn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proxi (as of version 1.2) also includes support for Apple's remote and it's free.

http://proxi.griffintechnology.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: