123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WWDC & mac mini

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanges

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: WWDC & mac mini Reply with quote

just curious, does anyone think there may be a mini upgrade announcement @ WWDC next week....

I was hoping for a video upgrade and possible some BTO options including a faster hard drive....

Cool
ninjamini

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already posed this question earilier. I shure hope so. Its a great concept as a pc but its been limited due to several slow components that are there for no other reason than to save money. Alot of people would like to see this come into its own with just a few upgrades.

http://www.123macmini.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=715
MacPredict.com

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
just curious, does anyone think there may be a mini upgrade announcement @ WWDC next week....

Well, it'd be nice, but you'd have to think WWDC would focus on stuff that's developer relevant, so maybe it'll be something else, if anything.
Gary Powers

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjamini wrote:
I already posed this question earilier. I shure hope so. Its a great concept as a pc but its been limited due to several slow components that are there for no other reason than to save money. Alot of people would like to see this come into its own with just a few upgrades.

http://www.123macmini.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=715

You know, for the typical computer user at home (email/browsing/iTunes/photos), the Mini is darn near perfect as it comes from the factory. I did
upgrade my memory to 512 mgs, but that was more a matter of "keeping up with the Joneses".

Gary
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: