123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

spare time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dungeon92
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject: spare time Reply with quote

What do you do in your free time?
I normally play a game, go on the internet, mess around with some software I have, read up on programming junk I find, read a book, draw pictures of devices and make out the spacs for it, mess around with my music files to combine two trackes and make a really long track that saves 80KB, or if I get way too bored I make out plans for torture devices (not sure why?).

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."

Going to Missouri S&T!!
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: spare time Reply with quote

dungeon92 wrote:
or if I get way too bored I make out plans for torture devices (not sure why?).

LOL

Well I go through quite a bit of spare time slots... all the time.
Mainly for me it's Socom 3 Navy Seals on the PS2, sit here and research things online and mostly watch movies. I'm starting to get a little into BB guns/Airsoft (i.e. metal BBs/plastic BBs). Bunch of backyard plinking and the occasional squirrel. I'm also starting to acquire a bunch of Mac Mini top housings. In a bunch of different colors. My Mini changes color from week to week or month to month. All colored by myself with only different spray paints (they look decent, even though they don't have any Apple logos).
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: you should see these plans though Reply with quote

No, you need to see these rather simple, but painful torture plans I've made my current favorite is one where you are strapped down in an enclesed chamber then have your mouth forced open then a vacume is activated so your lungs will slowly be forced out of your body by the suction. There is also this one that involves a special knife that I call the criss cross blade, where there are multiple blades that intersect at any point that is sharpened a lot then slowly dragged back and forth against your skin avery time with more and more pressure. Well I have lots of free time, and I rarely have time for that kind of stuff, but I made those in only 3 minutes after remembering getting sliced on a bent blade that was wavy and then remember some stuff from a short thing on space where it said the only problem with being suitless if you find a way around the other things is it's a giant vacum and nothingelse. Well, anyway that's just when I'm bored, you should've seen our castle for art that had what is called a murder stick, where you take spikes and attach them all to a pole and have it slam down on invaders and it actually was able to be driven into wood pretty deep about seven tenths of the way if it had steel spikes and you modified a mouse trap.

Going to Missouri S&T!!
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL

Well there has always been one way I wanted to torture someone. But in a way it is a little explicit and I'm some what ashamed I thought of it.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: I've never heard the word Reply with quote

explicit, ha I've never heard of the word.

Going to Missouri S&T!!
iMav
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do I do in my spare time? Read the forums at 123Macmini of course!!! Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: