123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new iBook owner!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Notebooks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lordvader311

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: new iBook owner! Reply with quote

I dove into the world of Mac last August as a former 100% PC user and windblows user I sold my PC and dove into Mac Head first and have not looked back. 7 months later I am the proud owner of a 20" iMac w/ the Intel Core duo and just received my new 14" iBook yesterday which is a nice machine. I had it custom built with the 100GB Drive, 1.5GB DDR Ram and absolutley love it. Does what I ask and has not crashed nor does it feel as hot as my friends Powerbook. How was your first mac experience and what made you switch? I switched simply becasuse I do not wish to babysit a buggy OS that keeps interupting me during my work or my entertainment. I could have chose a PowerBook but am more than happy with my new iBook and yeah the new Intel's are around the corner but that is what my iMac is for.
4GB iPod nano (white)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Silver Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pretty much switched for the same reasons as you.
I"m trying to fin d a 12" iBook though for school.

Congrats though!
lordvader311

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you! I do not regert switching and going to work makes me realise how much I love the OS and joy of it as compared to working with the crappy machines we have at work and the constant maintainance I have to do on them. I really like all it has to offer and my iBook reminds me of a giant iPod on steroids due to the white plastic.
4GB iPod nano (white)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Notebooks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: