123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Reply with quote

Has got to be one of the best looking 360 games I've played. It's good enough for me to quit Socom 3: Navy Seals.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Reply with quote

SOCOMRAIDER wrote:
Has got to be one of the best looking 360 games I've played. It's good enough for me to quit Socom 3: Navy Seals.

Thats saying something since your name is SOCOMRAIDER. Ya it does look pretty good but I dont have a 360. Perhaps I will pick in up on the original xbox because it looks pretty good on that one too.
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenbodude.. The one of the 360 looks way different from the PS2/Xbox versions. The game is crazy, so is the online 16 player co-op. That is something I've been wanting for a long time. Of course it's fun to shoot other people in the face, but nothing is better than beating the game with your friends, all 15 of em.
If you go check the game out at a Best Buy or a Gamestop, I'm telling you, the game is almost worth picking up the console for.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is if he can find the console.

I was torn between a 360 and a Wacom Tablet or a Mac Mini, and the availablity got me to choose the Mac.

I have played demos, and the graphics are far superior to XBOX and PS2, so just spring for the 360 if you can get one.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbstingray wrote:
That is if he can find the console.

I was torn between a 360 and a Wacom Tablet or a Mac Mini, and the availablity got me to choose the Mac.

I have played demos, and the graphics are far superior to XBOX and PS2, so just spring for the 360 if you can get one.

Where I'm from (Minneapolis, Minnesota) you can find 360's everywhere. We have a bunch in stores. I could go right now and buy 3. lol
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God, in Chicago, IL there are none to be found! Not at Best Buy, Amazon, Circuit City, Fry's, nowhere. THey all have the accesories, just no XBOX's
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbstingray wrote:
God, in Chicago, IL there are none to be found! Not at Best Buy, Amazon, Circuit City, Fry's, nowhere. THey all have the accesories, just no XBOX's

I walked into a Gamestop last night and the guy was trying to unload one on me. He kept saying, "We have 8 premiums, you know you want one".
Well, since I worked at Best Buy once upon a time. It is possible they could UPS one in from another store in state or out of state. They do it sometimes, but guess it depends. They UPS things to stores all over the place. Even weird small things, like a Scene It or something. But I guess it depends on who you talk to and how the people are.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I've looked, but I kinda gave up after January passed. Don't get me to try to change my mind, the mini is on order. **AHH** (keeping the idea out of my head)
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbstingray wrote:
Oh, I've looked, but I kinda gave up after January passed. Don't get me to try to change my mind, the mini is on order. **AHH** (keeping the idea out of my head)

Well it's March, you can find them depending where you live. I would get one, but I got a kickass airsoft gun on order. <Socom 3 habits.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Does an Airsoft gun run you $500? Usually no.

Rolling Eyes
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbstingray wrote:
Rolling Eyes Does an Airsoft gun run you $500? Usually no.

Rolling Eyes

Not quite $500 but still close, it's a Tokyo Marui HK G36C AEG. Rifle is $215, $42 tracer silencer, $16 side rails, $45 battery&charger, $42 for 2 magazines, $28 for a front grip, $32 for a laser and $40 for shipping.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jo crasy, man. You could buy some serious software-age with that!
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbstingray wrote:
Jo crasy, man. You could buy some serious software-age with that!

True, but I have all the software I need. I can still get a 360 also, but I'm waiting for 5 must have games at the minimum. So far I have Project Gotham 3, Ghost Recon.... with most of my wanted games coming out during the summer-fall. So I have time to wait, plus it will even be that more easier to walk in and buy one.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am dead broke now, I blew all my dough on my VAIO and all the accessories and Adobe Creative Suite. The combination of those set me back a few K.
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jbstingray wrote:
I am dead broke now, I blew all my dough on my VAIO and all the accessories and Adobe Creative Suite. The combination of those set me back a few K.

I'm sure it did, VAIOs aren't cheap, but I'd buy one of those over any other regular PC out there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: