123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I got the game from a friend...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Gaming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khayman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:49 am    Post subject: I got the game from a friend... Reply with quote

and what do you know!?! Doom3 is acctually working on my mini!
On the lowest setting... but still... it works and are playable...
kenbodude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you using a G4 mac mini or an intel mac mini?
Khayman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenbodude wrote:

G4! 1,42/1gig
I do think it´s very playable! and now i have to stop playing it for this evening... My wife did go to sleep, and i dont feel to sit in the dark alone and play doom3 Wink
Damn it is so scary... i love scary movies but not to be in one myself...
kenbodude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khayman wrote:
kenbodude wrote:

G4! 1,42/1gig
I do think it´s very playable! and now i have to stop playing it for this evening... My wife did go to sleep, and i dont feel to sit in the dark alone and play doom3 Wink
Damn it is so scary... i love scary movies but not to be in one myself...

Try playing resident evil 4. It is the best game ever created and is very scary. A lot more than doom in my opinion.
bwanac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO Resident Evil 4 is not scary at all. Even at night by yourself witht eh sound cranked. Doom.. it looks scary. But never played it.
kenbodude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doom is not nearly as scary as resident evil 4. So if you thought resident evil 4 was not scary then doom would probally bore you. I really like resident evil 4.
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenbodude wrote:
Try playing resident evil 4. It is the best game ever created and is very scary.

I think best game would go to either Super Mario Bros, Super Metroid, Super Mario 64, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Street Fighter II or Metal Gear Solid (PS1).
Sorry just had to put my $.02 in.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOCOMRAIDER wrote:
kenbodude wrote:
Try playing resident evil 4. It is the best game ever created and is very scary.

I think best game would go to either Super Mario Bros, Super Metroid, Super Mario 64, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Street Fighter II or Metal Gear Solid (PS1).

Sorry I said the wrong thing. Resident Evil 4 is the best survival horror game ever created. There are many reviews that share the same opinion.
Khayman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOCOMRAIDER wrote:
kenbodude wrote:

Yupp wow those are reaaally scary Wink
Khayman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenbodude wrote:
SOCOMRAIDER wrote:
kenbodude wrote:

Sorry I said the wrong thing. Resident Evil 4 is the best survival horror game ever created. There are many reviews that share the same opinion.

But can resident evil 4 go on mac?
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kenbodude wrote:

I agree.
Khayman wrote:
SOCOMRAIDER wrote:
kenbodude wrote:

Wasn't trying to say those were scary, just "best games ever created". No where In my sentence did I say best games and very scary.
If I were to say scary, I'd say Silent Hill (3) was creepy and some what scary. The first Suffering had it's moments, especially since the whole game was in the dark. Fatal Frame was different and would catch you off guard. Plus Eternal Darkness would play with your mind, make it seem like it would turn off your TV and Gamecube, read your memory card and tell you about it. Very unique and creepy for a video game.
Khayman wrote:

That's what consoles are for. I more or less like keeping things separate. Otherwise what's the reason for having a Gamecube, PS2 and Xbox 360 for?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOCOMRAIDER wrote:
kenbodude wrote:

I agree.
Khayman wrote:
SOCOMRAIDER wrote:
kenbodude wrote:

Wasn't trying to say those were scary, just "best games ever created". No where In my sentence did I say best games and very scary.
If I were to say scary, I'd say Silent Hill (3) was creepy and some what scary. The first Suffering had it's moments, especially since the whole game was in the dark. Fatal Frame was different and would catch you off guard. Plus Eternal Darkness would play with your mind, make it seem like it would turn off your TV and Gamecube, read your memory card and tell you about it. Very unique and creepy for a video game.
Khayman wrote:

That's what consoles are for. I more or less like keeping things separate. Otherwise what's the reason for having a Gamecube, PS2 and Xbox 360 for?

I thought about the gamecube but i think i wait for nintendo revolution.
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Khayman wrote:
I thought about the gamecube but i think i wait for nintendo revolution.

Mine as well since it plays Gamecube games. There really is no point on getting a Cube anymore. I mean by the time the new Zelda comes out, you will be able to play it on the Revolution.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except you can find them for cheap. And the controllers will be compatible with revolution. And it can always be resold. why not play the games now while you wait?
SOCOMRAIDER
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bwanac wrote:
Except you can find them for cheap. And the controllers will be compatible with revolution. And it can always be resold. why not play the games now while you wait?

I have a Gamecube, but I'm definitely getting a Revolution. Especially since I need something along with the 360 to hold me off until PS3. Which probably will not come out until next year.

But if you don't have one, how many games were released last year?? Better to just wait a while.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: