123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there a way to use an Xbox360 controller on a mac mini?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ranger922

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Is there a way to use an Xbox360 controller on a mac mini? Reply with quote

I know Microsoft has a PC version, that comes withg XP drivers on a seporate disk. My question is...Has anyone made a driver for OS X yet? I have a few Super Nintendo games that would play better on that...

<_<
xmen65
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is one for the wired controller. I haven't tried it out. I know why you don't want to give it up. They are the most comfortable controllers ever.

http://tattiebogle.net/index.php/ProjectRoot/Xbox360Controller/OsxDriver
Ranger922

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmen65 wrote:
There is one for the wired controller. I haven't tried it out. I know why you don't want to give it up. They are the most comfortable controllers ever.

http://tattiebogle.net/index.php/ProjectRoot/Xbox360Controller/OsxDriver

Great, thanks. This will work on any of the wired controllers? not the just $50 PC ones that include the XP drivers?

And yeah, I have a friend with an Xbox 360, BEST.CONTROLLER.EVER.
macdude22

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect USBOverdrive would be able to facilitate use of the wired 360 controllers as well. I can't test this as I only have access to Wireless 360 controllers(I hate wired controllers personally, at least on my consoles.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Accessories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: