123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Serenade with the Mac mini in Retro.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> More News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charles
News Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Serenade with the Mac mini in Retro. Reply with quote

Serenade with the Mac mini in Retro
"Sometimes it helps to keep using old Monitors.

A bit of Retro cool.

Since previously I have explored philosophy of the new iAppliance Mac mini may we look at the actual simple seaming of the cloth of a small self managed network research lab.

One of my favourite monitors just happens to be the one that came with my old beige Mac G3. The first of the power blast Mac computers well that's what I call it. (Power in a seeming blast which brings us a new feeling of power media surfing. Not just in the internet but with software to which we already are familiar. Suddenly a new device gives us that sense of new speed, until we are used to it. A need for power software speed, where the user becomes a power user gradually.)"

http://dbatrium.blogspot.com/2005/04/serenade-with-mac-mini-in-retro.html
dbatrium

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: The second Mac mini Reply with quote

Hi Charles and all,
On Friday my local dealer Rep in Queensland Australia said Mac mini's were hard to get and I am wondering if there are some changes to found bugs and difficulties as well perhaps it is the advent of Tiger as well. Any thoughts?
The second one I have ordered hopefully will have all the new changes.
It seems all retro may be my current Mac mini perhaps!
Power burst Mac mini's for the masses!
Regards
JJ (Mini Ture_MacJournal) Very Happy Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> More News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: