123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Top 3 Best RPG Games for Mobile Devices

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TTGSteve

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Top 3 Best RPG Games for Mobile Devices Reply with quote

I have an undying love for RPG games and I know that I'm not alone. Personally, I like playing RPG games on the PC. I think consoles are a bit of a waste of time, especially when most of those games you can obtain on the PC, so there's no point.

However, there are some RPG games that are available on handheld devices like the iPhone which are incredibly decent. Also, they're not available on any other platform. I'm going to list out 3 games that I think are the best RPG games you can get for the iPhone.

Dragon Fantasy
(iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragon-fantasy/id457690225?mt=8)

If you used to play video games on the NES, you are probably going to love Dragon Fantasy. the game consists of silly dialog and graphics that make you feel as if you're playing an old school Nintendo game. It just has that old school RPG feel to it, which I absolutely love.

I can tell you right now that this game is not going to be easy. Instead, it comes with the same difficulty that you could expect from those old school NES games. You will be doing a lot of grinding and you will undoubtedly become fairly frustrated.

This game also has some great developers for it. It has received updates even after its initial release that expands upon the story of the game. I would highly suggest looking into this game and giving it a try.

Alien Shooter EX.
(iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alien-shooter-ex./id693991717?mt=8)

It's halloween time, so I absolutely had to include a spooky game on this list. If you were a fan of the Alien films, particularly Aliens, you are going to enjoy this game, because it follows a similar plot. Your character is on a planet that is infested with aliens and you have to destroy them all.

As you progress through the game, you can move on to different levels and your character will also level up, which makes you more powerful. You can also collect gold, which can be used to purchase items or upgrades.

Also, this game does have a multiplayer feature, so you can play with your friends or other people from around the world. The multiplayer isn't available for the main missions, but you can enjoy multiplayer side missions.

Either way, I think the game is pretty fun, so I would suggest it. Also, the best thing about this game is the fact that it's free.

Pocket RPG
(iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dragon-fantasy/id457690225?mt=8)

In my opinion, one of the funnest things about playing an RPG is leveling up your character and watching them as they grow stronger with every level. By leveling up, you will increase your stats and you will be able to destroy enemies much easier that used to present you with somewhat of a challenge.

Pocket RPG is a great game that I find to be very satisfying. You will love progressing through the levels and becoming stronger as you progress through the game. This is one of those games that keeps you moving forward and striving to improve your character. Also, as you complete certain achieves, you can unlock permanent unlockables that make the game even more satisfying.

---------------------------------------------------

So, that's my list of what I consider to be the top 3 best RPG games for the iPhone. What games would make your list?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPhone, iPod touch and iPad All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: