123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Power Support Mac mini filter stand

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimcord

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Power Support Mac mini filter stand Reply with quote

Several years ago, Power Support made an aluminum stand for the Mac. It is now discontinued but I am trying to find one of them.
Please contact me at jcordero@mac.com if you have one you are selling please.

Thanks,

Jim
pwfletcher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It won't fit the new minis ...
- iPhone as a WiFi Home Automation Remote
curt
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember seeing that product on here a long time ago. Any particular reason you are interested in getting one? If it's just for stand purposes and getting it up and off your desk, you might look at something like the NuStand from Newer Tech. It's similar to the BookArc stands from Twelve South.

http://www.newertech.com/products/nustandalloymacmini.php
Jimcord

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:19 am    Post subject: reason for wanting the mac mini stand Reply with quote

Thanks for the ideas and the input. I actually want it to use as a sleek speaker desktop stand. I currently have one and removed the filter portion immediately and used it for other purposes. Now, I just need a second one in order to have a pair for a set of was speakers that I am using on my dresser. I am completely repurposing it for other needs. Finding sleek, attractive , short speaker stands is challenging. I do not want clunky wood or "homemade" looking stands, so I am searching out other creative ideas. Sometimes, I just wish that I was the type of person who lived by "that if its not at Walmart............I dont need it!"LOL
epic_ed

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: reason for wanting the mac mini stand Reply with quote

Jimcord wrote:
Sometimes, I just wish that I was the type of person who lived by "that if its not at Walmart............I dont need it!"LOL

I would probably be guilty as charged if they started selling Macs. Laughing
mtlmtlmtl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one for sale. It's in excellent shape but I'm not sure I still have that foam "filter". How much would you offer. I live in Montreal, Canada.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: