123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Logitech Intros New Keyboard and Trackpad for Mac Users
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bandit Bill
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Logitech Reply with quote

[quote="Brendan"]
marv777 wrote:
b0bb wrote:
marv777 wrote:
b0bb wrote:
Why would Logitech copy the MTP it does not make sense.I can see the keyboard not the MTP.

The trackpad is a mystery considering the retail pricing is the same as the Apple one.
For the same price I would buy the Apple one.This is weird on Logitech part.

The nice feature for me would be that you can plug it in to recharge (or leave it plugged in, I guess). I never move my MTP and would prefer not to have to change batteries. BTW, I am back to the mini community having recently purchased a 2012 i7 to replace my aging 2006 Mac Pro.

That's cool. Welcome back. You're one of the very early members.
The mini has changed quite a bit, but the mini community hasn't changed much, it's only grown. We still have a helpful, respectful site here.

Isn't it amazing how the G4 that's was once a do all machine, became obsolete although we are pretty much doing the same things with our computers as we were in 2005. OS's and the internet have sure grown.

How long of a life, are you getting on disposable batteries with your Magic Track Pad?
Brendan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Logitech Reply with quote

Bandit Bill wrote:

The mini has changed quite a bit, but the mini community hasn't changed much, it's only grown. We still have a helpful, respectful site here.

Isn't it amazing how the G4 that's was once a do all machine, became obsolete although we are pretty much doing the same things with our computers as we were in 2005. OS's and the internet have sure grown.

How long of a life, are you getting on disposable batteries with your Magic Track Pad?

Thanks. Seems like eons ago in technology years. I always missed my old mini and the availability of a quad core sealed the deal. As soon as I got it, I added a SSD boot drive to it. Still debating on going the Fusion route, though. I get a couple months at most with the MTP. I use rotating pairs of rechargeable batteries.
marv777
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Logitech Reply with quote

Brendan wrote:
Bandit Bill wrote:

Thanks. Seems like eons ago in technology years. I always missed my old mini and the availability of a quad core sealed the deal. As soon as I got it, I added a SSD boot drive to it. Still debating on going the Fusion route, though. I get a couple months at most with the MTP. I use rotating pairs of rechargeable batteries.
I change batteries which lasts me around over 2 months time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: