123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apple Posts Tribute to Steve Jobs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Apple Posts Tribute to Steve Jobs Reply with quote

Apple Posts Tribute to Steve Jobs
Friday, October 05, 2012
Posted by: Staff

Apple has posted a tribute to Steve Jobs on their website today marking the first anniversary of his death. On the homepage, you will find a moving video presentation and a message from Apple CEO Tim Cook that honor his legacy at Apple. You can also view them down below if you so please. We miss you Steve!

Read more...

http://www.123macmini.com/news/story/1894.html
Texark

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really miss Steve. His caring about moving Apple forward, his energy, his keynotes and even his arrogance. Yes, his arrogance. I don't think Apple will ever be the same without him. I just hope that Mr. Cook, who happens to seem like a really decent guy, not an ass clown like Balmer, soon puts his stamp on a couple original products. To me, it seems like they are resting on the work of Steve and only making minor improvements here and there. There certainly hasn't been a revolutionary product since his passing. They have only been evolutionary if you ask me.
OGN
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He truly is missed, but I think Steve's presence and the culture he created will carry Apple on for at least the next 5-10 years. It's the next generation of leadership at Apple that will determine their future. Or even better yet, some college kid out there that was inspired by Steve to be hungry and foolish. The think different leader of the future.
devo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve's shadow will probably always loom over Apple. I think Tim Cook is doing a good job though. And it's looking like the "iPad mini" will be the first product he puts a stamp on. I mean, wasn't Steve against the idea of releasing a smaller iPad? An Apple TV set, on the othe hand, will still be thought of as a Steve thing. After all, he was the one that "cracked" it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: