123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What are you listening to now...?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
marv777
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 13 Jul 2012
Posts: 589
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Brooklyn Reply with quote

tales wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68edB_Q1e4g
Curious what part of brooklyn? I was born there 68 years ago.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tales
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 947
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Brooklyn Reply with quote

marv777 wrote:
tales wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68edB_Q1e4g
Curious what part of brooklyn? I was born there 68 years ago.


Cobble Hill
_________________
iMac 3.06ghz 27" 4gb ram C2D 1TB/LaCie d2 1T
mini 2.3ghz 8gb ram i5 500GB 2TB LaCie
TV2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marv777
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 13 Jul 2012
Posts: 589
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Brooklyn Reply with quote

tales wrote:
marv777 wrote:
tales wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68edB_Q1e4g
Curious what part of brooklyn? I was born there 68 years ago.


Cobble Hill
I was originally from Flatbush. Went to Erasmus HS and Brooklyn College. Brooklyn changed a lot from when I was raised there I see and hear now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tales
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 947
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Brooklyn Reply with quote

marv777 wrote:
tales wrote:
marv777 wrote:
tales wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68edB_Q1e4g
Curious what part of brooklyn? I was born there 68 years ago.


Cobble Hill
I was originally from Flatbush. Went to Erasmus HS and Brooklyn College. Brooklyn changed a lot from when I was raised there I see and hear now.


Brooklynite for 51 years born & raised in Cobble Hill (South Bklyn)
It has changed a lot Sad

5 min from my house blue lights for the towers

_________________
iMac 3.06ghz 27" 4gb ram C2D 1TB/LaCie d2 1T
mini 2.3ghz 8gb ram i5 500GB 2TB LaCie
TV2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marv777
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 13 Jul 2012
Posts: 589
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Brooklyn Reply with quote

tales wrote:
marv777 wrote:
tales wrote:
marv777 wrote:
tales wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68edB_Q1e4g
Curious what part of brooklyn? I was born there 68 years ago.


Cobble Hill
I was originally from Flatbush. Went to Erasmus HS and Brooklyn College. Brooklyn changed a lot from when I was raised there I see and hear now.


Brooklynite for 51 years born & raised in Cobble Hill (South Bklyn)
It has changed a lot Sad

5 min from my house blue lights for the towers
Beautiful photo nice area you live in i see. You have the same Mac Mini as me. I just upgraded my ram to 8 gigs last week.Maybe we can email each other sometimes if you would like. Thanks marv
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tales
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 947
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Re: Brooklyn Reply with quote

marv777 wrote:
tales wrote:
marv777 wrote:
tales wrote:
marv777 wrote:
tales wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68edB_Q1e4g
Curious what part of brooklyn? I was born there 68 years ago.


Cobble Hill
I was originally from Flatbush. Went to Erasmus HS and Brooklyn College. Brooklyn changed a lot from when I was raised there I see and hear now.


Brooklynite for 51 years born & raised in Cobble Hill (South Bklyn)
It has changed a lot Sad

5 min from my house blue lights for the towers
Beautiful photo nice area you live in i see. You have the same Mac Mini as me. I just upgraded my ram to 8 gigs last week.Maybe we can email each other sometimes if you would like. Thanks marv


Thanks, ill PM you over the weekend. Im on my way to work no time now.
There are a few questions i have to ask.

Gotta go Smile
_________________
iMac 3.06ghz 27" 4gb ram C2D 1TB/LaCie d2 1T
mini 2.3ghz 8gb ram i5 500GB 2TB LaCie
TV2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2005
Posts: 5393
Location: Dunwoody, GA

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You silly New Yorkers. Wink

I miss seeing those lights on the anniversary. It's really something to behold. Even while it puts a major lump in your throat at the same time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tales
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 26 Aug 2005
Posts: 947
Location: Brooklyn, NY

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devo wrote:
You silly New Yorkers. Wink

I miss seeing those lights on the anniversary. It's really something to behold. Even while it puts a major lump in your throat at the same time.


Hi devo, That was last year. I can see them from the window by the iMac
on the 11th they were the highest I've seen them.

So hows lt going down in Georgia? I hope all is well with the baby, i don't like to ask about children on the net, wishing your family the best.

I left TV now im building sets for motion pictures.

Keeping the thread on topic: "What are you listening to now...?"
Roger Waters "The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking" As much as i love Clapton i think Waters voice & Gilmour's guitar work are a great combo. IMO, Still a great album Cool
_________________
iMac 3.06ghz 27" 4gb ram C2D 1TB/LaCie d2 1T
mini 2.3ghz 8gb ram i5 500GB 2TB LaCie
TV2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ghostdawg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 25 Aug 2007
Posts: 1413
Location: STLMO (usa)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johnny Taylor - Last Two dollars
_________________
G4 Mac Mini | 1.25ghz | 1gb | 40gb | OS X 10.4.11 | 37" Westinghouse HDTV
AAOne | 1.6ghz | 1gb | 160gb | Mageia 2 & Win XP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
eks
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Posts: 39

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTF3ggSaUGI

Connie Francis - Stupid Cupid
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2005
Posts: 5393
Location: Dunwoody, GA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tales wrote:
So hows lt going down in Georgia? I hope all is well with the baby, i don't like to ask about children on the net, wishing your family the best.

I left TV now im building sets for motion pictures.

Very well, thank you. The kids are doing great. I mean, they give me so much purpose and direction. My life feels more complete than ever. I'm just in a really good place. I think the move was really good for us all. Even though I have been busting my hump remodeling this house.

Oh that sounds cool. Any particular moives that you are working on?

On topic... Babel by Mumford and Sons. I've also been listening to a lot of Jack Johnson and CSN as of late.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marv777
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 13 Jul 2012
Posts: 589
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Music Reply with quote

eks wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTF3ggSaUGI

Connie Francis - Stupid Cupid
That music dates back to the early 60's.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eks
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Posts: 39

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Music Reply with quote

marv777 wrote:
eks wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTF3ggSaUGI

Connie Francis - Stupid Cupid
That music dates back to the early 60's.


A few years before I was born...nonetheless the tune came up in my head so I looked for it on YouTube Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marv777
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 13 Jul 2012
Posts: 589
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Music Reply with quote

eks wrote:
marv777 wrote:
eks wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTF3ggSaUGI

Connie Francis - Stupid Cupid
That music dates back to the early 60's.


A few years before I was born...nonetheless the tune came up in my head so I looked for it on YouTube Cool
Is Connie Francis still alive? I was raised in that era of music . Even before that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eks
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Posts: 39

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday I looked her up on Wikipedia and not only is she alive, she has been performing up to November 2011 at least. Surprised
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Connie_Francis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72, 73  Next
Page 71 of 73

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



      

Shop:  Apple Store  |  Refurbished Macs  |  Refurbished iPads  |  MacConnection  |  Mac Mini Vault  |  Other World Computing

MK 1 Studio Mac mini Racks  |  Crucial Mac Memory  |  Top Free Mac Apps  |  Top Paid Mac Apps



123Macmini.com is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or approved by Apple Computer, Inc.
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners.
Copyright © 2011 123Macmini.com. All Rights Reserved.