123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

APPLECARE FOR MAC MINI SALE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tales
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bandit Bill wrote:
tales wrote:
Found a seller on eBay that sends the code. I ordered it just in time, i was down to three days.

$99 & seems to be working
http://www.ebay.com/itm/290728242272?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_793wt_1180

I suggest you get the box. The box has a serial number, sometimes Apple asks for the serial number if there is a dispute. The reseller could easily resell the Registration number and serial number again and you have little proof that you legitimately own the product.

When we sell AppleCare at my store, we scan both the serial number and the registration number.

Thanks bill its fine as i dont go to apple for repairs
tales
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For others, he does have auctions for AppleCare & sends the box. Its $89 ten dollars less.

Thanks again bill for the PM but i have a great Apple Authorized Service Provider who is much faster then the Apple store & he said it is registered & I used it for phone support, its working.

Apples site also states the coverage is extended.
https://selfsolve.apple.com/agreementWarrantyDynamic.do

I was out of time and opted for the code, he will & asked to send the box.
Its eBay you buy at your own risk, if i had the time i would have went to B&H
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=mac+mini+applecare&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ma

The only thing i buy at the Apple store is my rigs (They do have a great return policy)
IMO, they rob you without a gun for everything else they sell.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: