123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Logitech Intros Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 with Bluetooth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:48 pm    Post subject: Logitech Intros Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 with Bluetooth Reply with quote

Logitech Intros Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 with Bluetooth
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Posted by: Staff

Logitech today announced the release of their Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 for Mac, iPhone and iPad users. This keyboard features onboard solar cells for charging it up by light and Bluetooth connectivity. In fact, you simultaneously pair this keyboard with up to three devices and simply switch between them with the push of a button. It also features Mac-specific keys such as Command, Brightness and Eject. The Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 is expected to be available in the United States and Europe beginning in June, for a suggested retail price of $79.99.

http://www.123macmini.com/news/story/1829.html
aquaman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just might have to get one of these. I almost bought the older solar one, but was put off with it having RF instead of Bluetooth.
macmanmacman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome idea!!!!

But something to consider.

1. does the solar panel charge by any light or only sunlight.

The reason i asked is i have experimented with solar tech for use with camping and recharging gps units and cameras via solar panel without good success so i hope this does better.
aquaman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The product page says...

Quote:
Say good-bye to battery hassles, this wireless keyboard is powered by any light—low light and lamp light, indoors and out. Fully charged, it works for at least three months—even in total darkness.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: