123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WACOM's wireless mouse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fiat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: WACOM's wireless mouse Reply with quote

Hi, I have used the wireless mouse which came with my WACOM pen tablet for 10+ years (before my mac mini replaced my win pc) without any big issue. Surprisingly at this morning when I turned on my mini to start my day, the cursor was no where to find on screen no matter how I moved (or clicked) my mouse. First, I thought my mouse was somehow dirty or stuck, so I tried cleaning it up but no use. Then I checked the tablet (must be used as mouse pad for functioning and power source) and saw the light was on (tablet was connected to mini via isb). So I was lost and panicked w/o access to screen content... Finally I got the idea that I unplugged the tablet and re-plugged it again. Then happily I saw my tiny cursor appear on screen ... BUT IT BECAME NOT THE SAME, THE CURSOR MOVED VERY SLUGGISHLY AND DID NOT MOVE TO THE DISTANCE RESPECTIVELY AS I MOVED THE MOUSE ON THE TABLET.

Any hint I can resolve this? Thanks for help.

Update: I updated the tablet driver and all is good!
gaby

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

call or go to wacom and tell them everything that happened. for sure they can help you
fiat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaby, Thanks for the advice. But I wonder if you read my update on this issue: it's checked and resolved long ago.
ez061111
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fiat wrote:
Gaby, Thanks for the advice. But I wonder if you read my update on this issue: it's checked and resolved long ago.

It thinks there is a posting quota before it can begin spamming
3.5GHz 6C MP, D700s
gaby

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fiat wrote:

oh i'm very sorry, i didn't notice it right away. i just wast to help that's why i replied right away. again, i am deeply sorry.

ez061111 wrote:
fiat wrote:

It thinks there is a posting quota before it can begin spamming

i am not spamming, i just didn't read it right away Sad
fiat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess Gaby was not spamming, just rushed to post (to help) without reading my whole message. (If gaby is related to WACOM, she can help to suggest the co to inform its users when new updated drivers/software are available.)
gaby

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fiat wrote:
I guess Gaby was not spamming, just rushed to post (to help) without reading my whole message. (If gaby is related to WACOM, she can help to suggest the co to inform its users when new updated drivers/software are available.)

yes. i'm deeply sorry Crying or Very sad

sadly no, i'm not related to wacom but we can suggest it to them
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Accessories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: