123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Been away awhile.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dungeon92
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Been away awhile. Reply with quote

I've been away for some time, last post was July 30. After that I took a trip to Michigan and got ready for school again. School started and so fat it's okay, switched my residency to Missouri officially and will be moving to Rolla, MO at the start of next summer, when I can officially leave the dorms, into a house with 3 other guys, with about 6-8 guns in the house. Of course after getting my MO residency I had to celebrate the occasion by buying a handgun (EAA FAB 92 in 9mm) while being under 21 Very Happy . I came back on here after the iPhone 4S was released and will possibly be around again.

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."

Going to Missouri S&T!!
devo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to hear that you are doing well. I'm in the process of moving to Atlanta, so I haven't been around much either. I always seem to come back though. Nice peeps around these parts.

Don't agree with all the guns though. Those darn things can kill you. Wink
hackersmovie
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems a lot of the "oldies" have returned... LOL! (Including me!)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
devo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hackersmovie wrote:

The oldies but goodies that is. Smile
hackersmovie
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devo wrote:
hackersmovie wrote:

The oldies but goodies that is. Smile

touche' Devo, touche'.... Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ghostdawg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Been away awhile. Reply with quote

dungeon92 wrote:
Of course after getting my MO residency I had to celebrate the occasion by buying a handgun (EAA FAB 92 in 9mm) while being under 21 Very Happy .

Wow, I remember when I moved to Cali at age 19, I celebrated by buying some beer and going to hang out at the beach (girls, girls, girls). A weapon was the last thing on my mind at that age...o well.
Cypher
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its getting like old times with all the familiar faces returning Very Happy

Mac Mini 2.53GHz - iMac 2.0Ghz - Macbook Pro 2.4GHz - iPad 1 32GB 3G
6TB Netgear Ready NAS NV+ - 6TB Drobo S
dungeon92
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Been away awhile. Reply with quote

ghostdawg wrote:
dungeon92 wrote:
Of course after getting my MO residency I had to celebrate the occasion by buying a handgun (EAA FAB 92 in 9mm) while being under 21 Very Happy .

Wow, I remember when I moved to Cali at age 19, I celebrated by buying some beer and going to hang out at the beach (girls, girls, girls). A weapon was the last thing on my mind at that age...o well.

I'm movin to a town of ~16k on a campus with 24% females and still not legal to buy alcohol so I went for guns (probably cheaper in the long run Laughing ).

devo wrote:
Nice to hear that you are doing well. I'm in the process of moving to Atlanta, so I haven't been around much either. I always seem to come back though. Nice peeps around these parts.

Don't agree with all the guns though. Those darn things can kill you. Wink

Only if you don't know how to use them, ant the three of us that do or well versed in use of firearms Very Happy . Even better I was introduced to someone opening a gun range near Rolla, MO so might be able to find a place to go hang out with friends.

Otherwise my move isn't nearly as extreme as yours, only about 2 hours away, just far enough to be a "considerable" distance from home, but not too considerable if needed.

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."

Going to Missouri S&T!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: