123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lion Breaks adobe's software!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> General Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
macmanmacman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:29 pm    Post subject: Lion Breaks adobe's software!!!! Reply with quote

Wow i found this funny adobe thinks apple should make lion compatible with there software not adobe making there software compatible with lion.

Which ended up with a bunch of broken adobe products and adobe is blaming apple.

I find the story funny my solution to all of this get off your lazy cans and update your software to support lion.

here's the link

http://www.afterdawn.com/news/article.cfm/2011/07/25/os_x_lion_breaks_over_a_dozen_adobe_products
mooblie
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect it could be deliberate of Apple, to have allowed this situation to develop, to inhibit users thinking of switching from FCP to an Adobe product.

It might backfire on Apple - long-time Apple fans (like me) - are now having to seriously consider jumping platform entirely, since FCP X is a joke for professional use. Sad times. I fear users/fans like me are being let go by Apple, in favour of the iGeneration.

Conspiracy theorist? Me? Smile
azza

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mooblie wrote:
I suspect it could be deliberate of Apple, to have allowed this situation to develop, to inhibit users thinking of switching from FCP to an Adobe product.

It might backfire on Apple - long-time Apple fans (like me) - are now having to seriously consider jumping platform entirely, since FCP X is a joke for professional use. Sad times. I fear users/fans like me are being let go by Apple, in favour of the iGeneration.

Conspiracy theorist? Me? Smile

What's the main difference between FCP and FCpX??

Wouldnt apple add more to FCPX over time??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> General Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: