123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Neat cable management stuff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ben Tex
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Neat cable management stuff Reply with quote

Hey, I was reading through Men's Journal the other day at the Doctor's office and ran across an article talking about a company called Bluelounge. They have all these neat little products for cable management. The stuff is a little on the expensive side, but I just wanted to share the information. I know from the photo gallery here that a lot of us are neat freaks and like to have nice work-space. I certainly have no affiliation with the company or anything.
Bandit Bill
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool... I sell these. They work quite well. We use them in our store.
The nice thing about them is they work well, but if you need to remove a cable you can do so in seconds. You can put it back in seconds as well. It's a very clever design.

I had no idea about the company and the rest of their products. Thanks Ben.
curt
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a cool desk they sell. I like the slots and how everything hides underneath. I sort of wish that Ikea made some like that. I happen to be in the market for a new desk. Does anybody happen to know of a nice one that is under 40" wide? Preferably made out of real wood and in the $200-$400 price range.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: