123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IPOD TOUCH 4th generation (2010)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cypher
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've just bought a new Ford Fiesta this week, and my iPod Touch works via bluetooth to the cars radio allowing me to play the audio through the cars speakers.
In my other car I use a plug in adaptor which retransmits the audio output over FM which I then pick up on the car radio as a standard radio station.

Mac Mini 2.53GHz - iMac 2.0Ghz - Macbook Pro 2.4GHz - iPad 1 32GB 3G
6TB Netgear Ready NAS NV+ - 6TB Drobo S
soundzen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is great news and congrats on the car... I will try to pair radio and iPod by forcing the Sony Xplod to scan the iPod activated signal but I'm not very confident on the result... That is the only use I would give my iPod since I can't receive calls Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPods All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: