123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apple Releases iTunes 9.2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Apple Releases iTunes 9.2 Reply with quote

Apple Releases iTunes 9.2
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Posted by: Glenn

Apple has released iTunes 9.2 via their Software Update utility and website. According to the company, iTunes 9.2 comes with several new features and improvements, including:

- Sync with iPhone 4 to enjoy your favorite music, movies, TV shows, books and more on-the-go
- Sync and read books with iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4 and iBooks 1.1
- Organize and sync PDF documents as books. Read PDFs with iBooks 1.1 on iPad and any iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
- Organize your apps on your iOS 4 home screens into folders using iTunes
- Faster back-ups while syncing an iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4
- Album artwork improvements make artwork appear more quickly when exploring your library

http://www.123macmini.com/news/story/1528.html
Ray Finkle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah were cookin now. Much better with the album work with my slower drive. The thumbnail page is more noticeable not sure about coverflow but I knows its nice for the other. Very Happy

I mainly use list because of the pokey speed. I may use grid more often now.

Also I'm not quite sure but it seems my sound system sounds different. I'm not gonna say better or worse ( warmer, more bass tones). First time I noticed a sound difference before with an update.
edmetric

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: iTunes update plus Reply with quote

I updated iTunes then had to update QuickTime then had to update Safari before it would work. How cool is that?
data recovery services

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:28 am    Post subject: iTune 9.2 Reply with quote

Hi,
Thanks for this information. Apple has released iTunes 9.2 via their Software Update utility and website. iTunes 9.2 comes with several new features and improvements which is great.
With Regards
data recovery services
http://www.datadoctor.biz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: