123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

sofa control menu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini HTPC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IrmaN

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: sofa control menu Reply with quote

Hi guys

i have been playing with sofa control for a while, and its a great application for my HTPC. But i would like to change the menu appearance like it is in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQhSlPX7anA

(0:09 seconds in the video)

does anyone know how to change it so it looks like that?
IrmaN

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i si t possible to integrate eyeTV into sofa control? cant find any scripts for that
Huff

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that's default in Remote Buddy, not Sofa Control.
Pramheresa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To add meaning to your garden or patio, you will need some beautiful items including garden or outdoor furniture. If you want garden or outdoor living room beautiful, you need to place outdoor sofa.

Choosing the right type of outdoor furniture and accessories could beautify your garden and intensify the already elegant design of any outdoor decoration.

A wicker outdoor sofa set is one of the most comfortable sofa sets that are not only cheap, but also very elegant. Most wicker sofa sets would last for a very long time, but you need to take good care and maintain it well. Cleaning and washing of the wicker patio furniture is a must and it needs to be done at regular intervals of time. As the wicker outdoor furniture is in the outdoors, you can expect dust and stains on it at the end of a day.

For all reason, make sure you find outdoor sofa for all weather. This sofa you can find it at outdoor sofa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini HTPC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: