123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DSP-Quattro?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vegasvic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: DSP-Quattro? Reply with quote

Has anyone tried DSP-Quattro on a Mac Mini?

I want a flexible, fully-featured audio recording, mixing, and editing application. Audacity is too buggy, and Audio Hijack Pro doesn't have enough features.

Any suggestions?
cinemafia

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a big fan of Peak, though sometimes (often) I wish it's UI could be as clean as Sound Studio's. There's three versions of the app at different price points given the capabilities.

Peak Pro XT 5 = $1,000
Peak Pro 5 = $500
Peak LE 5 = $100

The differences between the three are here.

I'm still using Peak 4, which I love and rely on for just about everything, but planning to upgrade to 5 soon as it basically takes an already great audio editing app and makes it do things you used to need three different apps for. I use it through an old (but reliable) Edirol UA-3 audio interface. Let me know if you have any specific questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: