123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New ipod touch and some interresting issues.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
View previous topic :: View next topic  
macmanmacman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:28 am    Post subject: New ipod touch and some interresting issues. Reply with quote

Ok i purchased a new ipod touch.

I updated to version 2.2.1 firmware no issues i synced the ipod into itunes no problems.

Problems:

Just after a few hours of downloading the atomic fart machine. And the free fart machine app from the app store. On the ipod touch both application's froze and won't run any more. I click the app it try's to bring it up then goes back to the app selection screen i reset the ipod reinstalled the app with the same issue again.

Are there any known issues with applications on the ipod touch???

What gives???!!!
emax4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have one of those fart apps. In any case if an application, shut the iPod off and turn it back on again. I don't meant press the power button once, wait, then turn it on. You have to hold down the power button, slide the slider to turn it off, wait a few seconds, then boot the iPod back up to the silver Apple Logo, then try loading the applications again.
macmanmacman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks tried shut down completly no luck uninstalled disney's up game from my ipod touch and everything worked again i think it may be a issue with up on my ipod touch.

reinstalled up and issues have gone all is working well again thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPhone, iPod touch and iPad All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: