123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iWeb and MobileMe: won't work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iCloud
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikeofkorea

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: iWeb and MobileMe: won't work Reply with quote

Mad I went and paid $85 for the iLife 08 suite, and it's installed. However, iWeb STILL won't publish! It keeps telling me to sign in to my Mac account... but I am signed in! The Systems Preferences box that comes up says "Signed into MobileMe" I have iWeb pages dating back to August that I can't publish because MobileMe just can't grasp that I am really signed into my account. Where do you think the hang-up is?
macmanmacman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reinstall iweb.

Sounds like a faulty install.

Or apple could have changed to the 09 iweb only now i wonder???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iCloud All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: