123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Refurbished 2009 Mac minis Now Available
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaliforniaMini
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeffy wrote:
My refurb came earlier in the week. I have mine going with a 47" Sharp LCD and Plex. It's totally awesome! Now, I want to buy a Drobo or something for storing and backing up all of my movies and music.

Before you jump on that Drobo, do some searching around and see if that is the best thing for you. I was originally considering one, but am now considering other things as well. But its going to be a while for me before I get anything, so I'm not looking too hard now. Some here have them and think they're great, others think other enclosures are better. I just got a Guardian Maximus and added 2x1tb drives for my bedroom (mini) Mini htpc and it works fine for there where I don't have a huge amount of storage needs. But for the new Mini in the living room, I will eventually need more storage space than something like that can offer.
Good luck with whatever you decide.
Mini 2.0GHz (Early 2009), 4GB RAM, 320GB 72k RPM HD
teknerd122

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The base model is baaaack!
Doc Li

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got one! Very Happy

It looks like they have both 2009 Mac minis and the older models with Intel graphics.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: