123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iphone=computer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zerugaze

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:10 am    Post subject: iphone=computer? Reply with quote

I'm planning to buy an iPhone. But before i do that i need to find out if the iphone can view every website just like the one on the computer. Does Safari support all websites including JAVA and flash players. Can i view Youtube and pics and other videos on the Iphone using the interent website? One last thing how long does it take for a page to load? thanks
usarcher

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it will not run flash right now, supposedly Adobe is working on a version of flash that will work on the iPhone, but I really don't miss it. There is a YouTube app built right in, so you are covered there. Pics work just fine. Load speeds will depend on what is on the sight and if you are on WiFi, Edge, or 3G. If you are on WiFi or 3G load times are a few seconds generally speaking, Edge is like twice the speed of dial-up maybe a little more so you may have to wait a bit if there is a lot of info on the site your going to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPhone, iPod touch and iPad All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: