123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Logitech Intros QuickCam Vision Pro Webcam for Mac
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
James T Kirk
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

artman wrote:
Well, it doesn't look like there will be specific software or drivers for the RightLight 2 stuff or making adjustments. The support page for the QuickCam Vision Pro now states: "This product uses native driver support on a Mac. No Logitech Mac Software is available or required." Sad

I would just buy the QuickCam Pro 9000 if you like the looks of this camera gang. I would also pick up a copy of iGlasses for making a few minor adjustments. That about as good as it gets.

iGlasses is not bad at all, one can make quite good adjustments and even special effects with it. I think, it's the missing software for UVC camera's.
artman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James T Kirk wrote:
iGlasses is not bad at all, one can make quite good adjustments and even special effects with it. I think, it's the missing software for UVC camera's.

Very true. It's also inexpensive, so that shouldn't be a problem for most people.
appleandeve

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want a good alternative to the now gone external iSights I would suggest aGent V3 webcam - looks identical and has 1280x960 VGA sensor!

http://agent.liquiddigital.com.au/index.htm

I have just been reading about some people using the xbox cam as an alternative WHY? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> 123Macmini.com News and Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: