123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wireless audio/USB transmitter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Networking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Krametash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Wireless audio/USB transmitter Reply with quote

Hey guys,
OK, so I'm thinking about getting an AirPort express, mostly for its air tunes function, as I recently got an iPod docking station and I want to be able to play my Mac's music through it (wirelessly).
My docking station also has this cool function that if I plug it in to my Mac through USB, I can upload songs to my iPod
Would this work if I plugged the docking station into the airport express USB port?
I've been looking around on the Apple website and it seems like the USB port on the express is only for wireless printing.
Do you guys know of any other wireless audio systems with a USB port that would also allow me to use the docking station's USB upload function?
(I konw this whole thing seems pretty unnecessary, but I'm a big wireless buff Smile

Thanks guys,
Kramer
20" Samsung Widescreen display
Krametash

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks pretty promising:
http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/transmita-ii/index.html
20" Samsung Widescreen display
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> Mac Networking All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: