123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OmniOutliner Planned for iPhone!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyBoy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trustory wrote:
Looking good... http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/omnifocus/iphone/
Now they better get started on OmniOutliner!

"JohnnyBoy must not pee himself with excitement, JohnnyBoy must not pee himself with excitement...." Very Happy

Guys, when OO comes out for the iPod Touch, there's gonna be some changes to the equipment list in my sig..... oooohhhhh yes...... Twisted Evil
trustory
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnnyBoy wrote:
trustory wrote:
Looking good... http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/omnifocus/iphone/
Now they better get started on OmniOutliner!

"JohnnyBoy must not pee himself with excitement, JohnnyBoy must not pee himself with excitement...." Very Happy

Guys, when OO comes out for the iPod Touch, there's gonna be some changes to the equipment list in my sig..... oooohhhhh yes...... Twisted Evil

Lol, are you not tempted by the Cheaper iPhone contract or even the PAYG option?
iPhone 4 Black 16GB
JohnnyBoy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

trustory wrote:
Lol, are you not tempted by the Cheaper iPhone contract or even the PAYG option?

I've always associated the iPhone with long contracts and expensive monthly payments, so I suppose that's why I never imagine owning one.

[Edit: I've just checked the link that Tru posted for the mobile version of OmniFocus, and it's dawned on me (Doh!) that there's no price, no link to download, nothing but a handful of screenshots. So, is this software available, or not? Confused ]
JohnnyBoy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OmniFocus is available on the iTunes Store for £11.99. There are a couple of other task-managers available and an outliner program called CarbonFin Outline, but checking out their website, it appears that it's really geared up to be another task manager.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPhone, iPod touch and iPad All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: