123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Todo software recommendation?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> General Software
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nalenb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject: Todo software recommendation? Reply with quote

I'm pretty new to the Mac and am looking to replace my todo software on Windows with something on the Mac. I'm currently using the Palm software on Windows. I haven't tried the Mac version yet. I did try the iCal app, but it doesn't seem to be fully featured enough.

I'm looking for something that will do the following:
easy to add new items
has priorities (at least 1, 2, 3)
has categories
printable for a given category or all, for today only, and for all
has due dates and no date for items
easy to mark things done
easy to move undone things from one day to the next

Thanks

PS. There doesn't seem to be a specific forum for general non-Apple software, is one needed or is it okay here?
bubba

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to use Check Off back when it cost money: http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/10593

Shouldn't this be under software?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> General Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: