123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Would I be crazy for buying a 30GB Zune?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jakandhismac

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my friend has one, and i must admit, the new firmware is fun to use, and though it does take a little getting used to its is great.

be ready for the brick like size on the originals though, they dont exactly fit in a pocket very well Razz
mill419

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: 30 GB zune Reply with quote

The old "brick" models have been selling at some stores for $79 refurbished. I wouldn't sink any more than that into one. But the iPod touch comes in 16GB and at least has wi-fi.

When my 30 GB 5G dies...hopefully they will be up to a 30GB iTouch with wi-fi and VoIP capability. Fairytales can come true..... LOL
TheDoctor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old article on how the iPod would come under serious competition from Toshiba, Sony, etc

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2125900/ipod-faces-competition-mp3-player-sales-boom
Mac SE 8Mhz, 2MB, 40GB Seagate, 6.07
levang

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: zune! really? Reply with quote

dude zunes are so gay...i had one in my possession for awhile and i thought it was so retarded! the UI was ok but seriously, microsoft...i guess if you arent the mac fanatic like the me but...check out archos before you hit up a zune...

archos.com

(amazing units: i own an archos before i had my touch and i loved it! do some research and you will find they are solid devices...i was an archos fan before i was a mac fan...please check them out before you buy a zune!!!)
JohnnyBoy
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The competition's just heated up now that Creative have dropped the price of their 8GB Zen to the same as a 4GB Nano. More info here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> iPods All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: