123Macmini.com
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   GalleryPhoto Gallery   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where are your Apple stickers sticking?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> General Mac Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RickB
Member
Member


Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Posts: 85
Location: Vegas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Where are your Apple stickers sticking? Reply with quote

I always like seeing the different places that people stick their Apple stickers in the photo gallery here. I just thought it would be a cool idea for another thread. I'm sure that not everyone sends in a picture. They might also be away from your setup like on a car or something.

Here is where I have mine:

1. I have one on a hardshell guitar case.

2. One on the pickguard of my honey blonde Fender Stratocaster.

3. One on a DVD album cover.

4. One on the subwoofer of my Logitech speakers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kez
Member
Member


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 57

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one on my WD Passport and one on my Moleskine notebook. The rest of 'em are in a drawer.
_________________
2 GHz Intel Core Duo MacBook Black: 2GB RAM/100GB HDD
2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Mac Mini 2009: 4GB RAM/320GB HDD
1st gen. iPhone, 8GB
A lot of iPods and mac accessories


Last edited by kez on Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2005
Posts: 5387
Location: Dunwoody, GA

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I put one on my field box for RC plane stuff, but that's about it. I'm not really a big sticker or bumper sticker guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bobaloo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 1591
Location: Huntington, New York

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have one on the back windows of each of my cars and one on the pickguard of my white Strat, (hard to see, though,) and one on the body of my Danelectro U56. Now what to do with the rest of my stickers?
_________________
2.5 GHZ i5 Mac Minu 8Gb Ram
2.0 Ghz Core 2 Duo Mini, 4Gb RAM
SE
AppleTVII
16GB iPod Touch 32Gb iPhone
32GB Wi-Fi iPad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
ghostdawg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 25 Aug 2007
Posts: 1413
Location: STLMO (usa)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine are in a drawer someplace...I could put one on the old hoopty! Rolling Eyes
_________________
G4 Mac Mini | 1.25ghz | 1gb | 40gb | OS X 10.4.11 | 37" Westinghouse HDTV
AAOne | 1.6ghz | 1gb | 160gb | Mageia 2 & Win XP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
robinscruffy
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Posts: 324
Location: London, Croydon, Surrey, UK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There used to be on my (still broken) Acer laptop thing for a joke. But I'm keeping these stickers, could be worth something in the future, might be those awesome Apple stickers from the 80s. Smile
_________________
- MacBook Pro, 15inch, 2.4GHz, 2GB, 160GB HDD, SuperDrive. I Love this Mac!!!!
- iMac G4, 17inch, 800MHz, 1GB, 80GB HDD, SuperDrive. And Going Strong!
- AppleTV 160GB
- iPod Touch 8GB

Visit www.thebigapples.net Very Happy Podcasts, Videos & more Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
RickB
Member
Member


Joined: 16 Oct 2006
Posts: 85
Location: Vegas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobaloo wrote:
I do have one on the back windows of each of my cars and one on the pickguard of my white Strat, (hard to see, though,) and one on the body of my Danelectro U56. Now what to do with the rest of my stickers?


I have a brown shell pickguard, white pickups and knobs, so it really stands out. I would love to have a Dano '63 to stick another one on. How long have you had your U56?




robinscruffy wrote:
But I'm keeping these stickers, could be worth something in the future, might be those awesome Apple stickers from the 80s.


I would love to have a couple of the classic stickers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2005
Posts: 5387
Location: Dunwoody, GA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking guitar RickB!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bobaloo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 1591
Location: Huntington, New York

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="RickB"]
Bobaloo wrote:
I do have one on the back windows of each of my cars and one on the pickguard of my white Strat, (hard to see, though,) and one on the body of my Danelectro U56. Now what to do with the rest of my stickers?


I have a brown shell pickguard, white pickups and knobs, so it really stands out. I would love to have a Dano '63 to stick another one on. How long have you had your U56?






You can get a reissue of a '63 now: http://www.danguitars.com/Page.html

if you act quick, looks like they're going fast.

just like my first guitar, a Silvertone with the amp in case. I'm getting tempted for $299 to pull the trigger and get one. I've had the U56 for some time now.
_________________
2.5 GHZ i5 Mac Minu 8Gb Ram
2.0 Ghz Core 2 Duo Mini, 4Gb RAM
SE
AppleTVII
16GB iPod Touch 32Gb iPhone
32GB Wi-Fi iPad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
devo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2005
Posts: 5387
Location: Dunwoody, GA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobaloo wrote:
You can get a reissue of a '63 now: http://www.danguitars.com/Page.html

if you act quick, looks like they're going fast.

just like my first guitar, a Silvertone with the amp in case. I'm getting tempted for $299 to pull the trigger and get one. I've had the U56 for some time now.


Are they the sole distributor of their guitars now? I've been sort looking around for a cheap bass to monkey around with. I like the looks of that '63 Short Scale in the burst. I went to the Danelectro homepage, but I don't even see any contact info to find out about local dealers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bobaloo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 1591
Location: Huntington, New York

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devo wrote:
Bobaloo wrote:
You can get a reissue of a '63 now: http://www.danguitars.com/Page.html

if you act quick, looks like they're going fast.

just like my first guitar, a Silvertone with the amp in case. I'm getting tempted for $299 to pull the trigger and get one. I've had the U56 for some time now.


Are they the sole distributor of their guitars now? I've been sort looking around for a cheap bass to monkey around with. I like the looks of that '63 Short Scale in the burst. I went to the Danelectro homepage, but I don't even see any contact info to find out about local dealers.


It looks like that is the only way to get one. If I didn't just spring for a Macbook, I would have ordered the red '63 since it so much reminds me of the Silvertone I had years ago. It looks like the long neck bass is already depleted but there show the short neck bass available.
_________________
2.5 GHZ i5 Mac Minu 8Gb Ram
2.0 Ghz Core 2 Duo Mini, 4Gb RAM
SE
AppleTVII
16GB iPod Touch 32Gb iPhone
32GB Wi-Fi iPad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
devo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 23 Jan 2005
Posts: 5387
Location: Dunwoody, GA

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobaloo wrote:
It looks like that is the only way to get one. If I didn't just spring for a Macbook, I would have ordered the red '63 since it so much reminds me of the Silvertone I had years ago. It looks like the long neck bass is already depleted but there show the short neck bass available.


I'm going to look into it some more. I'll let you know if I find anything out about other dealers. I could always go with some cheap Peavy, Ibanez, or Squier, but that '63 is so retro cool. It would undoubtedly hold its value better too. Like I said before, I just want something to monkey around with. I'm all set in the guitar department with my American Tele. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bobaloo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 11 Mar 2006
Posts: 1591
Location: Huntington, New York

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

devo wrote:
Bobaloo wrote:
It looks like that is the only way to get one. If I didn't just spring for a Macbook, I would have ordered the red '63 since it so much reminds me of the Silvertone I had years ago. It looks like the long neck bass is already depleted but there show the short neck bass available.


I'm going to look into it some more. I'll let you know if I find anything out about other dealers. I could always go with some cheap Peavy, Ibanez, or Squier, but that '63 is so retro cool. It would undoubtedly hold its value better too. Like I said before, I just want something to monkey around with. I'm all set in the guitar department with my American Tele. Smile


I have the U56 Danny, but I really like the looks of the '63. I just love the history, rock and roll from Neptune.
_________________
2.5 GHZ i5 Mac Minu 8Gb Ram
2.0 Ghz Core 2 Duo Mini, 4Gb RAM
SE
AppleTVII
16GB iPod Touch 32Gb iPhone
32GB Wi-Fi iPad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
zedtvl
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 11 Sep 2006
Posts: 435
Location: AZ/Usa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the box
_________________
Mac Mini i5 2.5 GHZ, 16GB Ram.
Macbook pro 2009 Core 2 Duo, 240GB SSD, 2.66GHz, 8GB Ram
Dead PowerBook 180, M4440 33 MHz, 8 MB ram.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dungeon92
Veteran Member
Veteran Member


Joined: 01 Mar 2006
Posts: 2403
Location: St. Louis/Rolla, MO

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: um Reply with quote

I used to have one on the stock of our Ruger 10/22, but I put a different stock on it.
_________________
"You must control your future by taking command of your present, and fixing and learning from your past."

"When history is forgotten people don't realize when it repeats."

Going to Missouri S&T!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    123Macmini.com - Forums Forum Index -> General Mac Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



      

Shop:  Apple Store  |  Refurbished Macs  |  Refurbished iPads  |  MacConnection  |  Mac Mini Vault  |  Other World Computing

MK 1 Studio Mac mini Racks  |  Crucial Mac Memory  |  Top Free Mac Apps  |  Top Paid Mac Apps



123Macmini.com is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or approved by Apple Computer, Inc.
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners.
Copyright © 2011 123Macmini.com. All Rights Reserved.